Guernsey Girl

Welcome to my blog! I am Erica Bodman from Guernsey, 25 years old. I started rowing in 2008, retired in 2013.

Life goes on. This is my story.

Thursday 9 December 2010

Continuing forwards

So after saying just yesterday that the river was ok in this weather, this morning it had started to freeze! We were out in a quad for first session though so if one person's blades didn't get in the water because of a patch of ice usually the rest of us would be ok :D and it creeps out from the banks so we sat squarely in the middle of the river. Glad its a busy stretch of river, moves the water around a bit more!

Second session this morning I had a 30min ergo test (30mins at 20 strokes per minute) and took a massive 1.5seconds per 500m off my PB, so it's becoming quite respectable now it's in the 1m54's :)

Nine days till trials...

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Erica, good luck with trials.....I can't believe your 2K score.....I'm worried its so close to mine!

    ReplyDelete