Guernsey Girl

Welcome to my blog! I am Erica Bodman from Guernsey, 25 years old. I started rowing in 2008, retired in 2013.

Life goes on. This is my story.

Saturday 12 February 2011

February Trials done!!

A very quick note to say that the GB trials this weekend were condensed all into one day because of tomorrow's weather forecast.  So, I'm all done!  It was an incredibly hectic and physically ruinous day, with my time trial at midday, semi final at about 3pm and final at 5pm. It was a brilliant day of racing and I am pleased with my performances.  It does hurt to breathe right now though, I'm sticking to small short breaths!

I finished 18th overall, and got the opportunity to race Annie Vernon and Debbie Flood - World Champions in the quadruple scull last November- in my semi and final!

Longer analysis to follow :)

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment